This book is exactly as advertised. It is a compilation of easy to prepare, appealing small bites. There are recipes in categories including light snacks, dips & spreads, finger foods, savory plates, fancy bites and something sweet. A few of the recipes include crispy garlic butter smashed potatoes, salmon fritters, cheese stuffed chicken meatballs marinara, bacon wrapped asparagus, chunky guacamole and marinated feta with rosemary and orange. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. All in all, a great resource for those who are entertaining this holiday season!
Many thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for this moutwatering title in exchange for an honest review.
From the publisher:
SAMPLE RECIPE: AVOCADO, MANGO, AND PINEAPPLE SALSA
SERVES 8 | PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
Good for dipping tortilla chips into, serving with tacos, and more, this fruity salsa comes with a spicy bite. It’s a wonderful celebration of contrasts: creamy avocado, sweet mango, tangy pineapple, and spicy jalapeño.
1. Using a spoon, scoop the avocado flesh onto a work surface and dice it. Transfer it to a medium bowl.
2. Stir in the mango, pineapple, jalapeño, and cilantro, stirring until fully combined.
3. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
VARIATION TIP: For a mild salsa, remove the seeds and the ribs from the jalapeño before mincing it.
- 1 Avocado, Halved and Pitted
- 3/4 Cup Diced Mango
- 3/4 Cup Diced Pineapple
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, Finely Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Cilantro
- Freshly Ground Back Pepper