85 Healthy Recipes to Get Started in the Kitchen
by Manuel Villacorta, MS, RD
This book invites men to cook, though I think any sex/gender might enjoy this book. There are recipes for everything from breakfast to dessert and more. Some of the things to make include pumpkin spiced oatmeal, pineapple roast pork in a sandwich, oregano chicken with butternut squash, corn sauerkraut salad, sea salt caramel fudge brownies, and many more.
The book includes basic kitchen information, lots of photos and recipes that can easily be followed. So, get in there and start cooking.
Many thanks to NetGalley and Callisto publishing. All opinions are my own.
From the Publisher
SAMPLE RECIPE: ZESTY SHRIMP-STUFFED AVOCADO
Prep Time: 10 Minutes / Serves 4 (Serving Size 1/2 Stuffed Avocado) / 30 Minutes or Less / One Pot
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the shrimp, scallions, tomatoes, cilantro, and salt until well mixed.
2. Evenly divide the filling among the avocado halves.
3. Serve immediately.
- 8 ounces cooked, peeled, and deveined shrimp, chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (green and white parts)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon of seal salt
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and halved