This cookbook is designed to help one to eat healthy, good tasting food. Included are 100 recipes, many of which look delicious. Some of the tasty ideas include Matcha Chia Pudding Parfait, Warm Red Cabbage Salad with Blue Cheese and Walnuts, Almond and Eggplant Babaganoush, Cauliflower Gratin and, Hoisin Glazed Tofu with Stir Fried Vegetables. Whether you are a vegetarian or you are looking for a side dish or change of pace, this cookbook is worht a look.
Many thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for this title in exchange for an honest review.
From the publisher:
One of many bites from the book: Tofu Hot Wings With Yogurt Ranch Dressing
Serves 4–6 // Prep Time: 10 Minutes // Cook Time: 1 Hour
Serve this dish to tofu doubters. The long cook time allows the tofu to develop a skin, making for a chicken-y result. In truth, people will eat anything covered in hot wing sauce!
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut each block of tofu into 8 cubes. Arrange the tofu cubes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
3. Turn the tofu cubes over and continue baking for 15 more minutes.
4. Pour the hot wing sauce over the tofu and bake for a final 15 minutes.
5. Transfer the tofu hot wings to a plate and top them with any hot wing sauce that’s left on the baking sheet.
6. Serve warm, with celery sticks and ranch dressing.